To provide service UNWOMEN Mali may collect some personal/ Non-Personal information like Name, Address, contact no and e-money account information to make transactions using BFW website or Mobile app. In addition, login information is automatically gathered every time you login to the BFW application. It also gathers nonpersonal identifying information such as Internet browser type, IP address, date and time stamps associated with transactions.
Use of Personal Data:
- Verifying your identity;
- Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the BFW App;
- Processing your registration as a User, providing you with a log-in ID for the App and maintaining and managing your registration;
- Providing you with services and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- To facilitate communication between buyers and farmers on the App/Web and processing your transactions on the App/Web;
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the App/ Web, to improve our services;
- if you voluntarily submit any information to the app for publication on the app through the publishing tools, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the App/Web ("Voluntary Information")
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us.
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
Cookies Information & Third-party plugins
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the User's device containing information about the device. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while using the Service. By setting a cookie, BFW will remember the User the next time he/she visits the Services. The User is always free to decline the cookies if his/her browser permits, although in that case he/she may not be able to use certain features of the Services and may be required to re-enter information more frequently to use certain features of the Services.
We try to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and that you have the ability to access and make corrections to it. This includes the review and change of your personal information by signing into your BFW account. Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
Updates & Changes