Operating System Requirements:
Terms & User Agreement
Mobile: The App requires a smart phone or a tablet device with a minimum of 1GB RAM, 8GB of memory and the Android operating system with 5.1 or later versions.
Browser: Google Chrome (most current version)
Internet Explorer 11 and above.
Mozilla Firefox 45 and above.
You must be 18 or over to accept these terms and use the App/Web. If You do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the App/Web.
The materials on the App with respect to Services may be out of date, and UN Women Mali makes no commitment on how often the materials on the App might be updated.
UN Women Mali may transfer or assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization or company.
UN Women Mali recommends that you back up any content and data used in connection with the App/web, to protect yourself in case of problems with the App or the Services.
Intellectual Property Rights:
All intellectual property rights in the App and the Services throughout the world belong to UN Women Mali and the rights in the App/web and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App/web or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel“ and arrangement of such Content, contained on the App is owned, controlled or licensed by or to UN Women Mali, and is protected by copyright and various other intellectual property rights.
- You agree that you will:
- not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App/Web or the Services in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from UN Women Mali;
- not copy the App/Web or Services, except as part of the normal use of the App/Web or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App/Web or Services nor permit the App/Web or the Services or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App/Web and the Services on devices as permitted in these terms;
- not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App/Web or the Services nor attempt to do any such things;
- not use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App/Web, any Service or any operating system;
- not infringe UN WOMEN MALI ’s intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or any Services;
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App/Web or any Services;
- You will not place false or misleading information;
- not use the App /Web or any Services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise UN WOMEN MALI ’s systems or security or interfere with other users;
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Services or UN WOMEN MALI ’s systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Services;
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the App/Web, or any other systems or networks connected to the App/Web or to any UN WOMEN MALI server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the App/Web, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App or any transaction being conducted on the App/Web, or with any other person’s use of the App/Web;
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential;
- You may not use anyone else’s BFW ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that BFW ID, password or account. UN Women cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations;
- You may not use this App/Web to engage in any advertising or marketing
- If you provide any personal data, you are deemed to have authorized UN Women Mali to collect, retain and use that personal data for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity;
- Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the App/Web;
- Processing your registration as a user, providing you with a login ID for the App/Web, maintaining, and managing your registration;
- To facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the App/Web and processing your transactions on the App/Web;
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the App/Web, to improve the Services;
- If you voluntarily submit any information to the App/web for publication on the App/Web through the publishing tools, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the App/Web;
- using technical information about the devices you use the App/Web on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve the App/Web and to provide any Services to you;
- With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by you to the App/Web, You represent to UN Women that you have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Services you are using and by the UN Women Privacy Notice, including the transfer of such data to any countries whose laws may not provide the same level of protection for the personal data as the laws of the country of origin of such individual.
In addition, by using the App/Web, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never completely private nor secure.
Sales & Purchase
You as a seller or a buyer:
You are fully and solely responsible for reading and understanding the full product quality specifications and the quantity to be sold before making a bid or commitment to buy or to sale;
UN Women hereby disclaims any liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in any Content or in the Services;
UN Women does not represent or endorse, and shall not be responsible for: (a) the safety, quality, accuracy, reliability, integrity or legality of any product, the truth or accuracy of the description of commodities, or of any advice, opinion, offer, proposal, statement, data or other information displayed or distributed, purchased or paid through the Services; or (b) the ability of Buyers to buy commodities or seller to deliver commodities.
You acknowledge and agree that the purchases of commodities are transactions between the Seller and the Buyer, and not with UN Women;
You acknowledge and agree that payments to requests from other Buyers are transactions between you and the Seller/ Buyer and not with UN Women.
UN Women Mali does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the App/Web ("Comments"). If such Comments are received, You acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) UN Women Mali and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) UN Women Mali will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses.
UN Women Mali does not guarantee that the App /Web or any content, service or feature of the App/Web will be error- free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the App will provide specific results. The App/Web and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. All information provided on the App/Web is subject to change without notice. UN Women Mali cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the App/Web will be free of viruses, contamination, or destructive features. UN WOMEN MALI disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. UN WOMEN MALI disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the App/Web and/or and UN WOMEN MALI services. You assume total responsibility for your use of the App/Web.
This disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, mobile/ computer phone virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
UN WOMEN MALI reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the App/Web, or any portion of the App/Web, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the App/Web, or any portion of the App, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the App/Web, or any portion of the App/Web, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
In no event will UN WOMEN MALI be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Limitation of liability.
In no event shall UN WOMEN MALI, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this App/Web, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and UN WOMEN MALI ,including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this App/Web.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent UN WOMEN MALI, from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
UN Women may disclose any information we have about you if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the App/Web, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) UN Women’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the App/Web;
Your information may be disclosed when UN Women determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection purposes;
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this App/Web, constitute the entire agreement between UN Women and you in relation to your use of this App/Web, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with UNCITRAL Rules and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of UNCITRAL for the resolution of any disputes.